Friday, April 25, 2008

A Dessert to Die For..........

I know I have been missing in action. Had a computer issue, but got that figured out. Was on a little vacation and still trying to catch up from that. Kids' recital tomorrow. Picking up Morgan's horse on Sunday. Art workshop Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I will upload some photos of what is all going on here...

And now on to the aforementioned post. A friend forwarded me this link and I drooled right on the keyboard. Will be making this tomorrow evening for sure. We'll call it a belated birthday cake for me..

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2008/04/chocolate-chip-cookie-pie-oh-my.html"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It seems my blog won't let me post a link properly. I used the green icon in composing and it gives me errors, then it said I didn't have matching opening tags to go with the closing tags. I give up....

But please copy and paste it into your browser. If you love chocolate, it is worth a few extra steps.

Dawn said...

Well did you make it I need a review friend! ;) Also I just now saw this I signed up for bloglines and I get no notices! What did I do wrong?? I have added like 90+ blogs to be notified on! YIKES!