I did this at the very beginning of December and am finally get pictures posted.
I just love it and it makes it seem much warmer than the stark white that is was (for the last 14 years!!)
These photos don't do it justice. I used a quart of Valspar Caramel Honey for the basecoat and then a sample size can of an Antique Gold (can't remember the name) and mixed it half and half with water. Then I did dry-brush strokes (in a continuous X pattern throughout the room.
I have a green vanity countertop with oak woodwork and have always had this shower curtain. Once I finished painting, I knew that I had to pull this piece of artwork from our entryway and put it in here. The photo in the other picture has dark greens in it so it picks up the colors in the curtain as well. I am very happy with it. This only cost me about $15 to do!
Now I am ready to paint the livingroom, the office/scraproom area and DS's bedroom. Need to make a plan for that!