Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spent New Years Scrapping!!!

This is a layout of my favorite photo taken in 2008. Unfortunately, they is a big round glare on the photo on the left side of it. Edited to add: The glare is not on the photo itself, but rather on the photo of this layout and just showed up on the glossy photo.

These were taken at the Lookout at our friend's ranch in Wyoming (the Duncan Ranch). We went there at dusk and it was beautiful. I loved the darker blue colors and the moon behind the rocks.


These three layouts are from DH's cousin's wedding in October of 2007:









These are for our Godson's graduation pics:






These are 6 month pictures of my adorable little neice:




1 comment:

Kristi said...

The layout of my favorite photos are taken from the same location where you see my friend and I (in the sidebar). Basically if you took the picture of the two of us and then turned around you would be looking at the rock formations. Just thought I would add that.