Monday, March 17, 2008

OCA & Dr. Bronner's Issue Cease and Desist Letters to Organic Cheaters

OCA & Dr. Bronner's Issue Cease and Desist Letters to Organic Cheaters

I have been reading in recent days about finding of non-organic ingredients in personal care products labeled organics.

This article which I received via Google Alerts gives many example of products that contain chemical and petroleum based ingredients. I use a numbe of these products. I will be going back through all my personal care products.

I would also suggest that you go to the Environmental Working Group site, which is linked below in my blog and checking out the safety of your cosmetics and personal care products. If you are having difficulty finding it, search the archives of my blog or put something in the comments and I will try to find a direct link to their database.

Kristi

No comments: