Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back in the Blogosphere!

I think things may have quieted down a little around here. We managed to get away to Wyoming for a quick visit to our friend's beautiful ranch and returned last evening. I haven't posted any photos since at least the 4th of July and I have some so will need to catch up on activities around here. Last time I downloaded photos, my laptop wouldn't hold them, so we are using the cards and putting them on hubby's laptop. I will put them on a flash drive and then post from there.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit, playing in the mountain stream, horseback riding on part of the 7,000 acres, and a campfire to finish the evening, completely with hot dogs for the kids, grassfed steak for the adults and smore to cap it off. Pictures to follow.

No comments: