Sunday, July 13, 2008

My WOOHOO Post!!

I am happy to report that I now have a working printer!!!! The replacement printer arrived from Kodak quickly, but I haven't had the time until tonight to set it up. It didn't take very long and worked like a charm!!

I printed a few copies of price lists that need to be sent out tomorrow or the next day. I was able to scan and then copy, print from my laptop and tomorrow I will connect to the phone lines and then try to fax from it. I also want to try out the photo printer option. I did print the calibration sheet that you need to do when you set up the printer.

The only remaining problems are to figure out how to situate the printer so that the printed pages don't fall on the floor when they are completed, how to situate the printer on one desk so that I can print from my laptop on the other desk and keep everything straight that I need to print, repackage and return to Kodak. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am too tired right now and must get some sleep! Though I am tired, I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!

Dawn, where is your woohoo post? Are you still painting???????

No comments: