Monday, July 7, 2008

The Saga Continues.........

So time got away from me. What with houseguests coming, not one but two houses to be cleaned and an unexpected delivery to Omaha on Thursday, by the time 4th of July rolled around, I was more into taking pictures and creating memories than trying to get them printed.

We attended the Battle Creek 4th of July parade in the morning, had lunch and then worked with the horses in the round pen before doing chores and grilling hotdogs and brats for supper. When we were thoroughly stuffed, we popped popcorn to take to the fireworks. Thankfully, we only drove 5 miles.

So today (Monday the 7th) I finally got back to trying out the new printhead that Kodak sent me for the printer. I installed it and lo and behold, we still have the same problem. It seems the mechanism that pushes the paper up to the rollers is not feeding it, so I am now waiting for Kodak to send me a brand new printer. If this one doesn't work, I am not going to be a happy camper!!!

If I ever print again, I will be elated!!!! I look at it this way, at least I am saving on printer cartridges!!!!!!!!! It seems a lot of things don't need to be printed afterall!

No comments: