Sunday, March 1, 2009

Productive Day- sort of.....

After church today, we ate lunch with MIL and then set about projects for the afternoon. Mainly I wanted to get photos sorted from 2008. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy has been running all weekend, and did again today, so we have been watching that off and on amongst our tasks. I have managed to sort 6 months of photos between my album and the albums for my kids, which will make scrapbooking go a lot easier. Hopefully I will use some of the pages that I premade last night.

We will be singing at the funeral of a friend tomorrow morning, before we leave for the kids' voice lessons. Hoping to get some school in before the funeral. Hubby has an elder's meeting tomorrow evening, so he might be on his own for supper if we don't return in time.

It has been fun going through all the photos from 2008 and remembering all the great memories we made: the kids' first college football game, their first recital, a 3 day art workshop, our trip with friends to an outdoor waterpark, our horses, etc.

Gotta run so I can try and get this project finished before bed, so I can get it put back away (that way there is less chance that it get messed up or knocked on the floor)

No comments: