Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Happenings

Hubby returned from an out of state business trip Friday about 2:30 in the afternoon. We were at our coop classes - Science/Art/PE and got home around 4:30. Hubby did remaining chores (like haying the cattle). We dropped the kids at Grandma's around 5:30 and attended a meal/speaker. The main speaker was a friend of ours who was recently elected the Iowa House of Representatives. After enjoying our meal and entertainment by a Abe Lincoln lookalike, my hubby headed home to get some rest and I scrapbooked with a few friends in town for the evening.

I managed to get 5 pages completed last night and since I was the only one that was going to be scrapbooking today, I stayed home today. I did laundry, picked up the kitchen and the rest of the house and put my scrapbook supplies away. After supper, while watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, I did some scrapbooking. While I didn't put down any pictures, I used many of the kits of coordinating papers that I have and made pages that only need the photos and journalling added. I hope to work on those pages tomorrow as well as sort 2008 photos amongst the various albums I am working on (each of the kids and one for our family album). Mainly that will require labeling some index card with dates and events and making the various piles of photos before putting them into the kids album photo boxes.

If I am lucky maybe I will even get some photos posted (it's been a while!).

No comments: