Monday, March 8, 2010

In An Effort to Blog More Regularly....

I am attempting to blog (as I can) on specific categories on Specific Days. That way, I don't have to come up with something out of the blue.

These categories may change some, but I am working on making them representative of who I am, so they may change over time. Without further ado, here they are:

Maddening Mondays - Political Discussions
Tasty Tuesdays - Recipes
Wordless Wednesdays - Current Photos/Events (hat tip to Angie and Pam for this idea)
Thrifty Thursdays - Saving Money
Foodie Fridays - Organic/Healthy Living
Scrappy Saturdays - Scrapbooking Goodies
Sabbath Sundays - probably nothing cause I'm lazy

I am certain that life will get in the way and I won't get a post done every day, but at least if I get a bunch of posts written I can spread them over several days.

Would love any input on other ideas you might have.

No comments: