Friday, March 2, 2012

An Empty Weekend, What to Do? What to Do?

I can't remember the last time, we had a weekend with no plans, no commitments (other than church on Sunday) and no place we had to be.  That just doesn't happen for us. Well, we plan to enjoy it.  Being lazy, watching movies and getting the house back in shape (after lots of running) over the past weekend and week.

Wish I had more motivation to get my house decluttered.  I should have.  We have a confirmation in our house in 2 months.  That should be enough motivation.  Guess I better get off the computer and go work on it.  Tackling the basement because it is in transition due to a variety of projects and then the office so we can use it more than we do.  Both will require a lot of filing, so I suppose I better set up a better filing system for both the household and for our homeschooling.  I have bookmarked a lot of sites and ideas, so I need to figure out which ones work best for each system.  Unfortunately, my computer just locked up, so I will have to go find them again.  Story of my life!

No comments: