Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Rare Day....

Today was one of those rare days where I didn't have to go anywhere. Where I could just stay home. I didn't have to be on someone else's time schedule. That felt really good. It seems that these days everyone is so busy and being pushed by the clock, that it feels good to ignore it once in a while.

Tomorrow is another day and I've already got a list of things to do at specific times, meeting with people, being somewhere for a regularly scheduled meeting. These unscheduled days don't come by too often, but I must remember to savor each moment when I have them. I bet if we looked back 30 years, we weren't so busy from the moment we get up till the moment we go to bed. How life has changed and how quickly.

Do yourself a favor from time to time and try to enjoy an unscheduled day. You might find it a welcome respite from the sometimes frantic world we live in.

No comments: