Saturday, February 2, 2008

Busy, Busy Month for us

I will be attempting to post frequently this month, but not perhaps as frequently as I have been. The scrapbook challenge forced me to get my layouts photographed and uploaded daily and since I was already on the computer, it was easy to post to the blog.

We have a number of meetings that we will be attending this month. Hubby is speaking a couple of times and we'll be going with him. We are hoping to get some historical field trips in when we go with him, so will need to begin researching those things asap.

Headed to my nephew's birthday party after church tomorrow. Many many things to do before bed and church in the morning so I will sign off.

Just have to add, that we met the nicest family at the 2 day farming conference we had a booth at this weekend. They farm the same way we do, they homeschool and they have 4 children ranging in age from 8-14 (2 boys, 2 girls). Our kids attended the children's programming at the conference and immediately hit it off and will become penpals. It was so neat and we got to have dinner with the parents last night and found out we have so much in common. Thanks God! That was pretty cool!

No comments: