Monday, February 4, 2008

I survived.....

Our huge weekend, but boy am I dragging today! We are all glad to be able to stay home all day today and only have to venture out for music practice tomorrow evening, then midweek classes on Wednesday and pick up my coop order on Thursday. Then another big weekend starts (this is what our Februarys are starting to look like every year!).

Good thing I can be home for a while.....the laundry still accumulates while you are gone. All the stuff you aquire while you are gone has to find a home (or be dealt with) when you get home. I think I need to spend an hour or two filing and sorting tonight and then perhaps I can work on organizing my stuff for the weekend overnight crop at the church camp. The pictures aren't going to sort themselves........

No comments: