Sunday, June 22, 2008

I Bet No One Else has this Problem......

Although I don't have any pictures because I can't get the rechargeable battery to fit in my new camera, I just had to write.

My youngest got slip and slide from Grandma a few weeks ago. It got initiated on Friday when they had friends out and they had a blast. I took photos and even video , but now the battery is dead!

The kids wanted the pool up, but I wanted to mow one more time (tomorrow), so I suggested they get out the slip and slide. I hear them playing and giggling and having a great time. I walked over to see and I see my oldest leading our milk cow away. We have a milk cow and we stake her in various places over the acre that our house sits on. Seems she saw that there was water available to her and decided to come get some.

Only on our place, would the kids have that problem!!!! OY!!

No comments: