Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meme

Meme

Angie tagged me and I thought this would be a good way to get blogging again. I tend to go in spurts. I am trying to rearrange and declutter, so blogging hasn't been at the top of my list lately.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Then years ago I was 3 months pregnant with my youngest and had two 18 months olds. You could say I was up to my eyeballs in diapers, toys, etc. I look back now and wonder how I survived on so little sleep and I thank God that he gave me an understanding husband who helped out with cooking and laundry between working, commuting and farm work. I am very blessed!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

  • help Tom put a cover on the silage wagon so it is ready to go this afternoon
  • continue with the laundry that has been piling up
  • finish sorting and putting away scrapbooking/craft supplies in the computer desk my sister gave me (finally a dedicated space for scrapbooking
  • cleaning and decluttering my bedroom
  • sort/file/purge and shred papers in my office

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Pretty much anything chocolate, but that is obvious from my blog title. Ice cream is always good. Love tortilla chips with guacamole and also with Frontera Mango Peach salsa....MMM!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Pay off debt
  • Donate to the church and other charities
  • Help out our family and friends
  • replace flooring throughout the house (it is in dire need)
  • Finally finish the rest of the basement..........


5. Places I have lived:

  • Bloomfield, NE
  • Wayne, NE
  • South Sioux City, NE
  • Cushing, IA
  • Holstein, IA

6. Jobs I have had:

  • waitress in high school
  • checker at Kmart
  • babysitter some summers
  • Dale Electronics
  • Bank Examiner
  • Compliance Officer of a local bank
  • we are now self-employed ranchers, running a meat business and a consulting practice
  • Homeschool Mom

7. 6 Peeps I would like to know more about (in no particular order)


  • Suzanne
  • Kathleen
  • Kim
  • Jamie

No comments: