Friday, September 12, 2008

Well It's Finally in My Hands!!!

Yes, that is right folks. The wait is finally over.....my laptop has arrived, plagued by hurricane related shipping delays. It took me all of five minutes in the store to get it picked up, with the company having transferred my data to the new one last evening.

I have been downloading some of the free programs I was previously using for antivirus, personalizing my google homepage with all those neat addons so mapquest, Fox News, Google Earth and others are at my fingertips.

I already uploaded a bunch of digital pics to Walmart to get printed and tomorrow will install printer drivers so I can begin printing off lapbook pages for our Apologia Zoology 2 book. Can't wait to try it out for DVDs etc.

If you have been following my blog this summer, its been digital camera, printer, laptop and now cell phone issues (yes,that too!!!). Can't wait till that one is resolved.

Will begin posting some of the hundreds of photos I have taken this summer as soon as I can locate them.

No comments: