Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Regular Recipe Posts

Hoping to post a weekly recipe from our tried and true recipes and perhaps a few new ones that we plan to try and think are worthing of posting. If you try the recipes that I post, please post a comment back to let us know how you like it, and if you made any changes, adjustments, or substitutions so we can try them as well.

I am also a big fan of using up leftovers in another meal so they don't go to waste. We have come up with lots of great combinations, but if I don't write them down, we tend not to make them again.

For example this week, I had one pound of ground grassfed lamb, which I had planned to add curry powder and pork and beans to. We had chinese the night before and we had nearly 2 pints of fried rice left, so I added that along with some additional curry powder. I thought it was great! Now that I have written it down on my blog perhaps I will remember to make it again. Better give it a name: Curried Lamb, Rice and Beans

No comments: