Monday, November 19, 2007

Alternative to Lead-Tainted Imported Toys

It seems that every day I receive a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recall in my inbox listing another 5-10 children's toys, necklaces, etc. A few weeks ago someone on my email list shared a link to 10 American made non-toxic toys. I can't find the link right now, but if someone still has it, feel free to add it in the comments section and I will insert it into the post.

I am pleased to find that there some wonderful alternative toys sources out there with natural/organic materials and non-toxic finishes. If you are looking to support small family cottage style producers of great toys, you might want to shop here:

www.anaturalhome.com

Here is a link to the article describing their business:

http://www.mountvernonnews.com/local/07/11/19/organic.toys.html

Enjoy your shopping, from the comfort of your own computer and avoid the lines on Black Friday! I do !!!!

No comments: