Thursday, October 18, 2007

Did You Hear Glenn Beck tonight?

Glenn Beck was on a roll tonight. He was talking about all the insane things that are going on right now. He said "Our capital is moving to Mexico City and we've got Stalin in a pantsuit running for President!" The more I listen to him, the more I like him.

His website is www.Glennbeck.com

I am not sure if there is a transcript, but I think there will be. At least I read one from September 11, 2007 regarding terrorists casing American schools to learn the disaster preparedness response so that they can kill more people when the parents show up to get their children after an attack on a school. It went on to talk about how they would target the heartland, where no one expects it and feels safe, because the emergency response would take longer. Really scary stuff.

No comments: