So I finally get blogging again after a long hiatus, I post fast and furious last night (way too late) and I wake up this morning to find that I have tagged by Cheryl. I guess I am supposed to share 8 things others may not know about me, so here goes.
1. I graduated from a class of 10, way back in 1985.
2. My absolute passion in a hobby is scrapbooking, which there is never enough time for in my book (but I am going for 2 days this weekend).
3. I am an unorganized, organization fanatic (in other words, I want to be uber-organized and try everything, but don't have the persistance to keep following the system).
4. I love to travel.
5. I love to snow-ski in Steamboat Springs, but haven't been back to ski since 1996 (pre-kids).
6. I have never bought a brand new piece of furniture, but I have made a cedar chest and walnut desk (way back in high school shop class).
7. I have never spent $100 on a pair of shoes (or $50 for that matter).
8. We designed our own house and had it built.
Hope this helps you to know me a little better. Not sure who I will tag, or how many people, but I am sure someone will let me know what I am supposed to do.