If Would Like to Follow my Blog by Email

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Organic Art



This post is for my friend whose blog is celticchic.blogspot.com (who met the author and posted about it a few months ago) and for others interested in the concept. The author is Gene Lodgson who has an experimental farm in Ohio and has written a number of books. It looks like something I think I would like to read if I ever get through the crate of books sitting on my lamptable.
The book is called The Mother of All Arts: Agrarianism and the Creative Impulse


2 comments:

Polly said...

Awww - thanks for thinking of me. Gene's place is 20 miles away, but I have yet to do a drive-by. His books are addicting because he's just "regular folks," and I haven't seen this one. However I did find another one at Goodwill this week - autographed even!

Kristi said...

Wow, what a find! Enjoy! I thought you might enjoy this one!