Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day Thirty One - Get a Load of This class challenge

WOOHOO!! I completed the LOAD (Layout Out A Day) Challenge at Big Picture Scrapbooking http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/ and this is my last layout. I decided to post a little bit bigger photo so you can see the details. You might remember the photos as I posted one earlier, the same day Pioneer Woman posted hers.

Working on this challenge I completed 42 pages, which is a rip-roaring start for me. Normally I don't get any layouts done unless I go to a crop. I have a great head-start this year and am going to an overnight retreat Feb. 8-10 and another one the 7-9 of March, so I should get tons done! There is hope that I will get current and can go back and finish up pictures from our dating years, trips to New England (for business - pre-kids), etc.

I hope to keep posting some layouts, but it may not be every day. Besides if I do 100 layouts at the retreat, there is no way I will be posting all those. This was doable, 1 or 2 at a time. Also February is a superbusy time for us so I may not always have internet access to get them published. Need to migrate my photos and camera software over to the laptop so I can be more portable. Will have to put that on the To Do list for February.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal, Kristi!!
I just got a big order of prints yesterday, so guess I need to get to work on those. :)