Saturday, December 15, 2007

Scrapbooking Set ups and Rooms

While I don't have nearly as much as many scrapbookers out there, I have plenty of supplies, so storage and organization can be an issue. I went surfing the web tonight to look for ideas to set up a more permanent spot for my supplies, than in the bags that I take to crops. I found this link and it is full of great ideas for storage of specific kinds of tools, supplies, albums, etc. Also if you are lucky enough to be able to devote a corner, closet or even a room to your scrapbooking obsession, there are more ideas than you will be able to shake a stick at, but it is fun to DREAM!

Check it out:

http://www.trinitycrops.com/links.asp#Scrapbook/Stamping%20Rooms

I am hoping to convert our small office which is housing two large bookshelves, two small bookshelves, 2 desks and a 4 drawer filing cabinet into a scrapbooking area. There is quite a bit of wall space and I can convert several of my office organization aids for use with scrapbooking. I actually found some gorgeous paint in the oops area at Walmart that I plan to put on the walls. I will post some pictures when I get it completed.

No comments: